Wednesday, January 21, 2009

McKenzie

I tried to post a little video of our house, but it's too long and is taking forever to upload. I will give it a try tomorrow. When I was looking at my photos I found this little mini video of McKenzie. I didn't even know I was recording her, so it's just a small moment, but a precious one!



I really want to thank you guys for your prayers and support. She is such an amazing blessing in our lives. She is up to 8 lbs now. The doctors have told us they can't guarantee she will hear, but we have always known she is able to hear. Bethany took her to the doctor last week for hearing tests and she only has a mild hearing loss, which may be fixed when she gets her tubes. This little ones story continue to amaze me everyday.





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Praise God that she can hear!

    She's so blessed to have such wonderful family around her.

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete