Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm jumping into my attempt at a more organized lifestyle- and my rededication to food blogging- by posting this week's menu. I'm skipping Saturday for now; I'm sitting on my bed on the third floor and the kitchen's on the first floor. You don't need to ask if I'm feeling too lazy to go down and take a gander through the pantry. Frankly, I'm impressed that I've planned five day's worth!

Monday: Corn Chowder (vegan version from The Conscious Cook), Sweet Onion Beggar's Purses (also from TCC), rolls, carrot and celery sticks. Dessert: mince tartlets

Tuesday: Individual pizzas. Dessert: banana "cheese"cake (Conscious Cook)

Wednesday: Black bean burritos with chips and salsa. Dessert: sweet potato blondies (Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar)

Thursday: Veggie chili with corn bread. Dessert: pumpkin brownies (Vegan Cookies...)

Friday: Paninis and homemade potato salad

As soon as I start posting at my food blog I'll add the link here.

Cheers!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the recipe for the banana cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you on here again:)

    ReplyDelete