A very strong and convincing case could be made that if I was more organized/scheduled/Type A/anal I could get much more done. Yeah, yeah. I know. But where's the fun in that? On the other hand, where's the stress in that? Likely, nowhere at all.
So, I'm going to try to schedule my time better. And post it here so that I can be transparent...accountable...waste more time doing something other than what I'm supposed to be doing...
So, first things first: My Goals:
- Make some money
- Keep my house somewhat organized
- Develop my photography skills
- Read more
- Spend time baking and cooking and blogging about it (more on that later)
- Volunteer for the homeless, needy, etc.
- Organize my days, balancing what needs to be done with what I want to do
Warning: Not only am I very unorganized, I am also chock-full of good intentions that lead to nowhere. Only time will tell if that's what this post is all about or if I will finally change my bad girl ways. LOL!