Saturday, August 30, 2008

Look Who Is Here!

We live in a small town, of about 15,000 people. We only have 2 major stores to shop in. I had heard rumors that a certain favorite person of mine was in town, but hadn't seen him with my own eyes. Little did I know that when I went to the store today, to buy my favorite beverage, I would literally run right into him!



Tim & Reese (I didn't have a pic of Tim on this computer, so I stole one from Reese!)


Yep, that's right...it's Tim! I had heard the rumors, but my hubby had not. I purposely kept it a secret. Tim loves to surprise Dan. Dan works nights so it's hard to catch him awake during the day, but I had just talked to him and knew he was awake. I told Tim that if he followed me home right then, he could see him. Luckily when I got there Dan was outside working in the yard and I was able to distract him until Tim was right in front of him. Dan's face was priceless as he tried to process how Tim was possibly standing in front of him (or hugging him by that time).

It's so awesome to see him! It makes me miss Reese even more, but so very thankful for the few days we get to spend with Tim. The boys are at the movies now and the kids and I are all hoping for some Tim time before the weekend is through!

Here's a picture of the boys at the last visit. I love to see their faces whenever they see each other for the first time. It's amazing to know their past and see the deep love that has developed. I feel so blessed that they love each other as much as Reese & I.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I know we will!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your hubs are friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    PLEASE take a picture or two of my man while he's there, will you?! I MISS HIM!

    It really is amazing that they are such good friends after several rocky years, including being the roommates who could have killed each other! LOL! Tim loves Dan and relished these surprise visits to see him!

    I'm rather jealous that he's there without me! I wish I could see you all too. But if it can't be me, at least he got to be there for a few days.

    Love you, Dan, and all your clan-

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete