Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Update

I hope you guys don't mind if I just keep updating you. Right now the only things I can think to post about are my house and McKenzie.

I hate that I am away from my sister and the baby. I haven't been talking to Bethany much because she says she cries when she talks to me. She's very homesick and I can't get to her right now. It tears my heart out that I'm not with them. The plan always was that I would be there. I did learn that the fluid is definitely going down on her brain. I'm not sure if I shared this or not, but she can hear. They have put a feeding tube into her so that she doesn't have to struggle to eat. The doctors are very happy with her progress so far.

As far as the house goes, I am exhausted and overwhelmed. We are sick of living in a hotel, and starting to get on each other's nerves. I think on Friday we will move into a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house and we are so excited about that. Yesterday we were able to finish moving out of the house so now it's just a matter of letting the various crews do their jobs.

I guess that's about all I have as far as updates. Prayers for McKenzie and are family are much appreciated! Thanks guys!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Heather,

    Congratulations and welcome Baby McKenzie! I know how stressful it is to be away from your sister at a time like this. I can't imagine having the additional stress from a housefire and relocation on top of it all! You are continually in my prayers, my friend!

    Love and hugs across the miles,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do keep updating us...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete