Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! It's usually very low key around here, but we have one very fun tradition. We play Uno! We love Uno and we buy every new version of it. I'm headed out right now to play the newest version of Uno with my Uncle. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun.


I am so thankful this year. I know that's what everyone says but thankfulness is something that I love practicing. I can't stand it when people are constantly negative, and I think if I didn't really think about it, I would be one of those people. So, whenever something terrible happens, I always look at what there is to be thankful for. This year, I think we are especially thankful. We didn't loose any people, animals, or things of value in the fire. We have amazing insurance and have been taken care of financially. McKenzie was born and is beautiful and doing so well. We are so thankful for her and her health.

I think that despite all the stress and the chaos of the last month, we have nothing but thankfulness for where we are.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Heather! And to you, too, Reese!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Heather. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete