Friday, November 14, 2008

Fill In Friday: Reese

1. Please feel free to email me.
2. When I walk past Tim's cologne I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is soup.
4. Tea is something I can't get enough of. (Who'd have guessed, right?!)
5. That's the thing I love most about England-- the awesome accents and the fact that I can communicate with the people.
6. My neighbor parking his huge SUV in the street, directly in the path of my van when I need to back up always makes me think to myself, what the heck?! Sometimes I even say it out loud.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to babysitting for a friend and maybe having another friend over just to hang out, tomorrow my plans include taking my oldest to do some volunteer work and Sunday, I want to finish my book!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oooo cologne... I like to smell my hubby when he walks by!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog design! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete