Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Congratulations!

I just have to say Congratulations to my dear friend Lyndsay over at Life In Motion! She just had her third baby, a precious baby boy. Lyndsay and I grew up together and she moved to Louisiana when we were in the 6th grade. Her grandparents were in Oregon and every summer she came back to Oregon and she would spend time at my house and then I would go spend time at her grandparents. Her family has been through a lot these last few years, including being evacuated because of Hurricane Katrina. She's amazingly creative and a treasure to me.


Welcome baby Teagan!
Post by Heather

2 comments:

  1. Simply love everything about a new baby. Precious for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABIES! always a reason to celebrate! :) I just saw mine a couple days ago (ultrasound) and I have been in babyheaven ever since!!!

    THANK YOU HEATHER! I got your cheque today. what a perfect valentine surprise. :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete