Tuesday, February 12, 2008

He's Baaacckk!!!!

Yep...Simon is back to his normal self and I love it! LOL! Tonight was the first night of Hollywood week and he was back to his old tricks. Tonight I heard a lot of "that's dreadful" "that's ridiculous" "I can't stand anymore of that" I'm sorry, but I love Simon when he's just "keeping it real" as Randy would say. :)

There are a few people that really stood out to me this evening. I tend to like people with more of an edgy voice and there were several of those. The story that I loved is the story of Josiah. He's lived in his car for over a year just traveling around singing and he's only 18. I have to admit that I was shocked when they put him through to Hollywood. I didn't think he was that good, plus he's an American who sings with an English accent - go figure! But, tonight I thought he did great. Plus, he seems really sincere and desperately wants to be there. He's not my favorite, but I think it's pretty awesome that he's received so much encouragement from the judge's and I'm excited to see how far he goes.

Post by Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment