Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Strange Collection

Yep...I am so in love with Pepsi, that I even have a Pepsi collection. The two tall ones my friend "smuggled" in from Mexico, the little one is from France (from Reese) and the one with the different lettering is from Kuwait (from Tim). I was disappointed to not bring back a can from either Germany or Italy in September. I did not find a German Pepsi can and got scared to bring one back from Italy. I only had carry on luggage, and I paid 6 euro (like $8), so I drank it. I have to say that now that I am home, I am very bummed about not taking the risk and just bringing it back from Italy. So, if anyone goes on foreign travels....the one souvenier I would love...is a foreign Pepsi can :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking around for more Pepsi cans/bottles, but it's just not the thing over here!

    ReplyDelete