Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Few Days....

Our blog may be ignored for a few days. We want to post everyday in 2008 and so far we are off to a great start. We have posted 57 times already and there have only been 53 days..so, techinically we are a few days ahead.

I am headed out tomorrow morning to go to my friends wedding. She's getting married on beautiful Mt. Hood. I am destined to be freezing, but hey, whatever the girl wants...there is NO DOUBT how beautiful it will turn out.

I am assuming that Reese does not have internet access right now. I have not heard from her since the 15th. I am missing her terribly. Anyway, unless Reese suddenly re-appears then I will not be posting until Sunday.

Thanks so much for your prayers. I am feeling much better, I sound horrible but feel better. Two of my kids were home sick today and I'm hoping we are all better by Saturday. The girls are coming to the wedding with my mom and Mark is staying home with Dad for a boys day..so, we all have big plans and all need to be feeling much better!

Have an incredible weekend!

Post by Heather

1 comment:

  1. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! i'd love to see pictures.

    wow! you guys are doing great with posting this year. :)

    ReplyDelete