Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol - Top 7

Okay, it's time for my weekly rundown of American Idol. Looking back this week, apparently this is all I'm capable of, considering I didn't do any other posts. So not good!

Anyway, last night was songs from movies night. I wasn't that impressed. The night started off with Allison. She did I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. One of my all time favorite songs. Truthfully, I didn't like it. It sounded like it was too low for her range. Anoop did Everything I Do and it was great, I was really surprised at how well he did. Adam did Born to Be Wild. I have no comment. Danny did Endless Love and of course did an excellent job :) Kris did Falling Slowly. I have never heard that song but he did a pretty good job. Lil Rounds did The Rose, which always makes me think of Amy. I guess I'm just not a fan of hers either. She did okay, but it wasn't wonderful. And, Matt did Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman. It was pretty good.

Like I said, no one stood out as fantastic to me. I thought Danny and Anoop were really good and everyone else was just okay. I was looking around online because I couldn't remember what one of the contestants sang and I just found out that you can pretty much watch the whole show right here.

I actually was thinking Anoop might go home tonight but after last night, I have no clue. He did a really good job where some of the others just didn't do well. I think it could be Lil Rounds who goes tonight.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Last night was the first time I liked Anoop. Still love Danny! Adam is strictly one-dimensional...everything is basically a rock song in some form or fashion. He even turned country into rock. Yes, he's a performer, but give him a contract and get him off the show.

    ReplyDelete