Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Fitting into the jeans I wore in Autumn 2007. I miss being that small.
- Going back to school and, eventually, graduating with a degree.
- Summer. It's time.
- My morning cup of tea.
- Dates with Tim.
- Finding a way to effortlessly slip the word "Michiganders" into casual conversation.
- Living without pain.
- Falling asleep.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
- Laundry: I washed it in my tiny English washer then dried it on the line.
- Walked to and from The Boys' school three times.
- Took a shower.
- Emailed Heather.
- Sat and chatted with my friend Linda. She's so fun and funny!
- Washed and moved the patio furniture.
- Let Kiki play Bubble Breaker on my cell phone in return for her making Sloppy Joes for dinner. Sweet.
- Fell asleep reading a book.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
- Wake up one morning and automatically be trained in my chosen career field.
- Chat with world leaders on my whim.
- Afford to hire a full-time housekeeper and personal chef.
- Eat whatever I wanted and never gain a pound over 125.
- Invent "sleep concentrate", some sort of concoction that allowed a person to sleep one hour and feel like they'd slept 5. I'd take it and sleep 3 hours a night.
- Finally get the packages I mailed to myself a week before I left America.
- Be a vegan without having the temptations to eat meat and dairy.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
Well... none at all, except little glimpses of the kids' cartoons now and then.
8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:
The first 8 who see this and want to jump on the meme bandwagon.