Thursday, September 18, 2008

Melting Stress

This morning when I went to my parents' house I opened my mother's Women's Day magazine and it said "If you want to relieve stress, look at Patrick Dempsey". My reaction was, "what, how can Patrick Dempsey relieve stress". It caught my eye since I happen to be living in the land of stress right now, and I thought what the heck, if Patrick Dempsey will relieve my stress, I'll look at him all day!



The article went on to say that if you look at a picture of attractive people, it will relieve your stress. It somehow is supposed to make you feel calmer, especially if they are looking right at you. I'm not quite sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm thinking about hanging a large picture of the Cute Wiggle in my office, just to see if it works!




I can feel the stress just melting away! LOL!!!!!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Who would have known, eh?! But Patrick Dempsey is no Cute Wiggle. There's just no comparison. You do need a really, really large picture of the hottie in your office.

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to agree with you. Patrick Dempsey is all I need to feel better. Some days it's just a brief glimpse at his perfect hair and piercing eyes. Other days it's watching a clip of him acting his heart out. Either way I always think he's looking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just in case staring at pictures of hunky guys isn't easy enough? There isn't much hassle involved in that!

    Where are all these spammers coming from?!

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue, but it's very strange!

    It just causes MORE STRESS!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete