Saturday, June 21, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Crazyville Edition!

Heather: Our blog design is in need of attention.

Reese: I'll see what I can do...

Heather: Stop messing with it already! You're always changing the colors and pictures and the buttons on the side bar. I think you have Attention Deficit Disorder. I mean we need professional help. Let's install a pre-made template from one of these incredible sites that offer them for free.

Reese: HEATHER! Not a Wiggles themed blog! The sexy Wiggle has no place on our blog. It's not Kicking It In Wiggleville!

Heather: *sigh* Okay.

Reese: Don't worry, my cousin is an expert and does this stuff all the time. It must be in the genes.

Heather: Please. Reese. Don't. Do. ANYTHING! I visited a blog the other day that had a comment by a gal who has a neighbor with a friend whose blog was designed by a lovely lady named Jennisa. I'll see what we can do to get on her exclusive waiting list.

[3 months later]

YAY! It's Extreme Makeover: Crazyville Edition!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the new design!!

    P.S. Reese, I've been meaning to ask you how you liked reading Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design. It is so much the both of you. Including the beverages of choice, tea and Pepsi. How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. it totally ROCKS!!!

    Admittedly, I was thinking the wiggle factor would have been totally fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit to being a little put out about not winning the war on the hot Wiggle blog, but this turned out pretty awesome! LOL!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!
    i need a makeover too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done ladies, well done.

    Amber

    P.S.
    Didn't know you read Rebecca??....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber,

    I really enjoyed Rebecca. Have read it? Have you seen the old Alfred Hitchcock movie based on it? It's one of my favorites.

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw the movie, it was very well done. But I have to read a book before I can watch a movie or it is all ruined for me.

    Am

    ReplyDelete