Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Bathroom Shelf Project

The problem: Very little bathroom or cleaning supply storage space in my home. We've tried to make do with extra shelves, such as in our downstairs guest bathroom. Here is the before photo of the over-the-toilet shelving unit:

The Solution: Cheap baskets from the One Pound Store (making each basket cost about $2 each.)...

Plus fat quarters from the BXtra, along with ribbon and a hot glue gun...

And, voila, my bathroom shelves looks slightly more organized. Actually, I'd eventually like to find taller baskets that hide what's inside better, but I'm happy with this current improvement for now.


~Reese, who isn't an organizing junky, but wishes she was! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! I may need to hire you to come organize my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete