Here are my list of "7 Things":
Seven Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
1. See much more of the world
2. Live in my hometown again
3. See my children marry Godly people and serve God completely
4. Have published something I write, somewhere other than on my own blog
5. Meet Kayren
6. Get a degree in English
7. Have a big, bushy rosemary plant in my backyard
Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Make scones
2. Drink green tea without sugar
3. "Roll" my tongue
4. Change my hair color and style rather frequently
5. Have my kitchen cleaned by the time I go to bed tonight (this is a statement of faith)
6. Beat around the bush
7. Be very obsessive
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. See the future
3. Figure out how I got so old
4. Make time move more quickly
5. Guess why the bearded woman doesn't get it waxed
6. Pop my "bulging disc" back into place
7. Live on less than 6 hours of sleep, and I need at least 8 to feel like myself
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mister:
Scour this list and pick your favorite seven
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. "I love you."
2. "Have a good day."
4. "KNOCK IT OFF!!!"
5. "Heavens to Betsy."
6. "Geez Louise."
7. Calling The Boys any of the following: Hunky-Dory Boys, Funkadillies, Dude, Bub (mix up dude and bub and you get boob-- not good!), and Love Bugs
Seven Celebrity Admirations:
1. Clarence Thomas
2. Sarah Palin
3. Ronald Reagan
4. Harry Connick, Jr.
5. Kirk Cameron (He'll only kiss his wife, even in a movie roll- she's the body double in kissing scenes! How cool is that?!)
6. Rush Limbaugh
7. Art Linkletter
Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Really fresh vegetarian
4. Homemade soups
6. A yummy Vietnamese dish I used to get in Germany: curry, chicken, cashews, rice... I miss it!
7. Middle Eastern
Seven people I'm tagging for this meme:
The first seven to step forward and volunteer! There's no pressure to participate here in Crazyville...