Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doing The Happy Dance

One of my favorite shows is Jon & Kate Plus 8.

Liz pointed out to me a few weeks back, that I sound as whiny as Kate used to about her camera. She had a bad camera and wasn't afraid to say anything about it. I've been using Kate's tactic for the last few weeks, without realizing it. Although, once Liz pointed it out to me, I've been going crazy with the camera whining. Since my birthday was coming up, I knew it didn't hurt to make my needs known.
Meet my new baby!
I love it!!!!!!!! I am doing the happy dance now! You may soon be bombarded with pictures! Sometimes, a little whining can go a lot way :)

post signature

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Heather! Can't wait to see all the pictures you'll be taking!

    ~Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you - can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cool. I can't wait to see some pictures either...

    Reese, how are you liking the XTI??? I want that one soooo bad...

    Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO! Who ever said that whining get's you nothing? Oh wait I say that every day to my kids! Good thing they can't read the blog yet :)

    http://isenberger5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, Heather! Looking forward to lots of pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great b-day present...can't wait to see the great pics!

    ReplyDelete