Saturday, October 11, 2008

Know and Tell Friday: Music Edition


Kayren was awesome and did Know and Tell Friday for us again so Reese & I could be lazy! :) Actually, I don't think we'll be hearing from Reese today, she's mid-flight to see Tim!

Here are my answers:

1. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which one(s)? If not, is there one you always wanted to know how to play? I played the piano and the clarinet. I hate the clarinet but really wish that I could play the piano. I've thought about taking lessons again. Here's a little blast from the past, Reese's Tim is an amazing musician and he and I used to be in a Christian band together called Pneuma. He had skills..I didn't! LOL!

2. Do you sing well? Do you sing along in the car? Do you use head motions? I do not sing well at all! I don't even try to sing. My husband is an amazing singer so I don't even try! I might occasionally sing in the car :)

3. Who was your teen music crush? Joe Elliott of Def Leppard!!



4. What is your favorite type of music? That's hard but I guess it would be Contemporary Christian but I also love Pop and 80s

5. Who are your three favorite musical artists? Michael W. Smith, Maroon 5 & Casting Crowns

6. Does your church play traditional or praise songs, or a combination? More praise songs, but occasionally a hymn

7. What is your favorite hymn? It is Well With My Soul is a definite favorite! It was my great-grandmother's favorite song so it reminds me of her.

8. What is your favorite praise song? Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord

9. What is the strangest musician's name whose music you like? This took me awhile, one of the strangest names is definately UB40.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's funny about the crush. I almost put down Def Leppard for strangest name.

    I like Blessed Be the Name of the Lord also. It was so hard to pick out a favorite praise song.

    I don't know UB40 off the top of my head and I haven't clicked your link yet, but what about OU812? We were watching a show once and they were being announced, and the person said, "OU eight twelve instead of Oh you ate one too." How many people must have been cringing in the control booth...

    Sorry more people didn't participate so you'd have some freebie questions. You should get a new button with your own little logo thing now that it seems to be all yours too.

    Hope Reese is having a lovely time. I'm sure she'll blog all about it, complete with pics. What state is she in anyway?

    ~ Kayren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff...so sorry I missed it again!

    ReplyDelete