Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Love Letter T Mosaic

Kayren did this fun little meme at her blog a few days ago and I thought I could have some fun with it too. I really like doing these mosaics, though I'm glad there were no more than 10 to come up with this time. Some of these are a little bit of a stretch!

Click on the mosaic to see it bigger

Kayren assigned me the letter T, because I begged her for mercy as she considered my letter fate. She gave T so I could use "Tim" and "tea"! Here are all of mine, in order:

  1. Tim
  2. My daughter. I call her Kristine here, but her real name starts with a "T"
  3. Tea
  4. Sticky Toffee pudding
  5. Trees in autumn
  6. The Dalles, Oregon
  7. TobyMac
  8. Time (it's a love/hate thing)
  9. The sentence "T'Amo"
  10. Trier, Germany
Kayren challenged me to do the "yearbook yourself" meme as well, which I did and The Boys and I had a good laugh with it. Trouble is, I managed to lose it before saving it and just haven't had time to do it again. Soon, I promise. It is a good one for a laugh.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your mosaic and list. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a couple of mine were a stretch, too, but that makes it all the more fun.

    I had forgotten that Kristine's first name started with T. I knew that. I did give you a good letter. I like how your mosaic turned out.

    I can't wait to see your senior pictures meme. I saved all the pictures to my computer. Those mosaics are so much fun, maybe I'll make a mosaic out of them now. :)

    Maybe I'll be a meanie and not give you special treatment since you seem to be clamoring for it. You need to quit being busy, because you get this Crazyville carnival back soon.

    ReplyDelete