Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In: Reese

1. Right now, I'm feeling like I'm covered in flour.
2. With Tim is where I want to be.
3. How does one do it all?
4. God keeps me on track.
5. Please don't eat the daisies.
6. Watching my children play fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to serving the cheese and onion tarts I just bought, tomorrow my plans include playing chauffeur and Sunday, I want to go to church!


For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. If only children play together all the time and not fight, that will be the coolest day to a mother's life!

    TGIF!

    Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo we match for #5. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your #4. He keeps me on track too! Great answers. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm...cheese & onion sounds yum!

    Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete