Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back Too!

Bursting back into the cyber world is like breathing again, though I can't say not having the distraction of the internet harmed my housekeeping skills or my goal of catching up to Heather in books read this year. It's amazing how much time there is in one day, without the pull of the web. There is a reason it's called a web, you know.

Almost daily I've had posts swirling through my head with no way to satisfy the urge to share them, and now that I can, I'm drawing a blank! I do recall something about turnips and something else about the spiritual strongholds in different regions of the world, but I'll save those for a different day. It's nearly 9pm in my little corner of England and my bed is whispering my name.

I'm so glad to be back, so happy that Heather and her family are better, and looking forward to pouring out my thoughts in the next few days, whether those thoughts be about root vegetables or not.

(posted by Reese)

No comments:

Post a Comment