Friday, March 14, 2008

Know and Tell Friday



Question 1
What can you draw well? No…not at all, I wish I had that talent

Question 2
Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. I have a lot of shows I watch, and admit to watching them when my kids aren’t home. I love Franklin, Little Bear, Hannah Montana and Drake & Josh. As a teenager I enjoyed watching anything Winnie the Pooh and Gulla Gulla Island on Nickelodean.

Question 3
What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe? My closet is very dull. Black is a popular color, so is brown.

Question 4
Favorite donut? I love, love, love….Bismarks (no clue of that’s spelled right. They have cream inside with chocolate frosting!)

Question 5
Wear painful shoes just because they are cute? Nope

Bonus Questions

Question 6
Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about? My brain is not wrapping itself around this question. I will have to think about it…if anyone can put it to me in other terms, I will definitely answer it…sorry!

Question 7
In general, do you think it is ok to be frustrated with people? Hmmm. These questions are getting harder. I don’t know if it’s okay to be frustrated with people, but I think no matter who you are, you are going to get frustrated. I do not think it is okay to be rude or unkind even if you are frustrated with someone and I think you must guard your actions and not let your emotions dictate how you treat someone.

Post by Heather

4 comments:

  1. I too remember Gulla Gulla Island... I think my kids watched it...I can't remember :) I think I used too many "believes" in the question. More simply. Is there something that you do not believe God about? Hope that helps... Thanks for participating this week. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I would say that the biggest challenge I have in believing God is that I doubt that he loves me as much as I know he does. I really struggle with that.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching Gulla Gulla Island with my son when he was little. (Now 14). He doesn't remember the show, but I do. Binya Binya Pollywog, He's our very favorite frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... Little Bear and Man vs Wild (or whatever that horrible show is called!). Kind of opposite extremes, don't ya think?

    ;)


    Reese

    ReplyDelete