Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Over

Occasionally throughout the last few months I have taken over the blog and put my two cents out there about American Idol. I had high hopes for this years AI and for the first few weeks watched faithfully. I tapered off for awhile because I was bored but started watching again toward the end of the season.

Over the years of AI, I have been a die hard fan. I've voted for Taylor Hicks, Chris Daughtry, Blake Lewis and Bob Bice to name a few. I was so excited last week to learn that the Davids were going head to head. I love David Cook, a true rocker. I'm not really into the other David. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing, I'm just not into power ballads.

Going into the finals tonight, I truly thought that David A would win. The reason - I don't believe a true rocker has ever made it this far. They seem to loose out to the girls or the ballad singers. I am thrilled tonight that David Cook won!



I'm sure that Nancy over at Chocolate Ink is thrilled tonight, he's from her home town!


-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment