Friday, May 16, 2008

Know and Tell Friday

It’s that time a week again! Know and Tell Friday. Here are the questions!

1. Pepsi or coke?
2. Barefoot or shoes?
3. If you watch American Idol – who do you want to win? David A or David C
4. If money was not an option and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Is your desk messy or clean?
6. When it's sunny, all I want to do is.......
7. What is your favorite word and why?

So, normally Know and Tell Friday is only seven questions but we came upon this one, and it’s the ultimate bonus question. If you can figure out an answer, we would love to read it!

What song best describes you when you wake up in the morning?

Heather’s Answers:

1. Pepsi or coke? Okay, do you have to ask – PEPSI, all the way baby!
2. Barefoot or shoes? Barefoot! I would love to live forever with no shoes. I love summer because I can wear sandals, and kick them off.
3. If you watch American Idol – who do you want to win? David A or David C. I love David C! This week he sang Aerosmith – Don’t Want To Miss A Thing. That’s one of my favorite songs of all time. He’s just awesome!
4. If money was not an option and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Well, my first choice is England. Why you ask, because Reese & Crew are there. My second choice would just be anywhere beautiful. I love to hike, so somewhere with beautiful hikes would be my choice.
5. Is your desk messy or clean? Oh, man, it’s messy! My boss just told me to clean it today, we’ll see if that happens or not.
6. When it's sunny, all I want to do is......Hike, Hike, and did I mention Hike! Today is the first sunny day in months, and I am sitting here staring out the window. I love summer and long sunny days!
7. What is your favorite word and why? Incredible! I say it all the time, but only if I mean it! I also say the word “random” a lot, that’s a fun one too.

Reese's Answers:

1. Pepsi or coke? I don't drink pop much, but if given a choice between Coke and Pepsi, I'd take Coke. I have found that I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke, and I think it's because I don't look for it to taste like the original.
2. Barefoot or shoes? I would go barefoot ALL the time if I could. When I was a kid I used to spend all summer barefoot, even walking outside without shoes (and getting plenty of bee stings!). I am self-conscious of my feet when people are around though, since going barefoot takes it's toll on the feet!
3. If you watch American Idol – who do you want to win? David A or David C. I don't watch it, but if one of them sang I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, I'm for him!
4. If money was not an option and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? First, my hometown in Oregon. I can't wait to visit Ireland, and I've always wanted to go to Nepal.
5. Is your desk messy or clean? Messy, but it's not all my fault! It's the family desk. When I worked in an office my desk was spotless.
6. When it's sunny, all I want to do is......Drink iced tea and sit in the shade. I love to hike too but I don't do it very often.
7. What is your favorite word and why? Two of my current favorite words are English: knackered and knickers.

Bonus Question: "Just call me angel of the morning..." LOL!

You're turn! Post your answers, sign Mr Linky and leave a comment!

Cheers!




8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Nice meme! Love those everyday questions that make you stop and think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun questions!
    have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions!!
    Have a fun Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I thought of my song in the morning....Pour Some Sugar On Me...meaning BRING ME A PEPSI! LOL!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - Are you blogging anymore?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Bloggy Friends/Siestas (and the “Know & Tellers”)

    If you get a chance, go over today to http://www.internetcafedevotions.com ( if you visit my site, you will see the button that will link you directly there). This is the new meme I am involved with… I only ask one question, but I would love to have all you participate so I can read your answers… Blessings, and hope to hear from you soon… To Know Him

    Hey you girls, got the Mr. Linky up :)

    ReplyDelete