Okay, so my deep-thinking better half is away on a much needed mini-vacation, so that means you are stuck with me, the not-so-deep-thinker, for our Know and Tell Friday. This week is all about randomness.
Here we go:
1. Why were you given your particular name?
2. What's your favorite song of the moment?
3. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
4. Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it?
5. What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape?
6. What is your favorite movie of all time?
7. Do you enjoy gardening, or working with flowers?
1. Why were you given your particular name? I'm not sure about my first name, but my middle name is Leigh, after my great-grandmother, Loleta.
2. What's your favorite song of the moment? I guess this was a bad question for me. I have a lot of favorite artists right now, but can't think of a favorite song. I love Maroon 5, Natasha Bedingfield, some Jordin Sparks, anything and everything by Michael W. Smith...I could go on and on! I guess that's kind of cheating since I didn't list my favorite song, but I don't have one and would love to learn what yours are.
3. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? Right now I am wearing some comfy jeans with holes in the knees. I hope that reflects who I am: someone who is nice to be around and who people are comfortable with.
4. Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it? We have had many, at one time we were a regular zoo. Right now the only odd pet we have is my Russian Tortoise, Crikey. He's awesome!
5. What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape? Right now I go bike riding for one hour (about 11 or 12 miles) every morning. I really love it, and hate when the weather gets cold because then I get out of shape!
6. What is your favorite movie of all time? Okay...I hate to admit this one, but it's Dirty Dancing. I don't know why, well, maybe I do...it's Patrick Swayze. I have seen it over 100 times (and that was in my 8th grade year alone). I used to drive my friends insane, we watched it several times a night when they stayed the night. They tolerated it well!
7. Do you enjoy gardening, or working with flowers? I like it, but I am not good at it. This year I put a flower barrel in front of our porch and one by our back door, and the flowers are actually growing! They look amazing and I am thrilled that they are thriving. This is the first year I have actually succeeded in having flowers and not killing them.
Okay, that's it for this week! One other bad thing about Reese being gone is there is no Mr. Linky. My computer won't let me add it for some reason. Please leave a comment, we would love to read your answers! Thanks for playing along this week.